Cardiac Output and Invasive Blood Pressure Cables and Probes
Vital Signs cardiac output and invasive blood pressure supplies have been fully validated with GE equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Color coded connector helps user easily identify proper connection into GE monitors
- Bifurcated cable with positive locking connectors to ensure a secure connection
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Invasive Blood Pressure
- Color coded connector to help user easily identify proper connection into GE monitors
- Premium materials such as ValoxTM and SantopreneTM to help reduce cable curling or tangling during use and storage
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More