MasterScreen™ PFT System
MasterScreen PFT powered by SentrySuite™, is an effective combination of robust hardware technology and innovative software platform. A complete, stabile and durable system made to stand the heaviest workload in your PFT lab. The concept behind MasterScreen PFT with SentrySuite™ proves that accuracy, reliability and low cost of operation can go hand in hand.
From Spirometry to Lung Volumes, from Diffusion Capacity to Lung Mechanics and Bronchial Provocation, MasterScreen PFT is the all-around station for your pulmonary function tests and efficient department workflow.
Features & Benefits
- We individually build instruments to match customer-specific testing, review, interpretation and data accessibility needs. Our base models are
- MasterScreen Diffusion for Spirometry, SB Diffusion Realtime and SB Diffusion Intrabreath
- MasterScreen PFT for Spirometry, SB Diffusion Realtime, SB Diffusion Intrabreath and FRC He Rebreathing
- The rapid responding three gas analyzer measures real-time gas analysis independent of expired flow velocity.
- Our single-breath hold and non-breath hold diffusion tests are commonly used tools to more effectively diagnose and manage patients suffering from pulmonary fibrosis or pulmonary emphysema.
- Optional fully integrated nebulizer system APS Pro for bronchial challenge testing with optimal control or IOS Impulse Oscillometry option.
- Add additional technologies from the MasterScreen Suite, such as cardio-pulmonary exercise testing, DLNO, Pmax, P0.1, Rocc, compliance, SNIP and rhinomanometry at a fraction of the cost of buying a second system.
Customer Education Resources
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More