The easy-to-use and highly reliable MicroLab is the essential spirometer for today's healthcare professional. The high definition-color touch screen and stylus enable the user to navigate the intuitive icon driven menu system with ease. The portable MicroLab employs Vyaire's Gold Standard Turbine measurement technology, which is accurate and reproducible as certified by the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and European Respiratory Society (ERS), the internationally recognized bodies for spirometry performance.
Features & Benefits
- Real Time Viewing Capability with Quality Checks On Screen for ATS/ERS Standards (e.g. Slow Start, Abrupt End, Cough Detected, etc)
- 2000+ Patient Test Memory
- Child Incentive Screens (Bubblegum Kid, Milkshake Kid, Wolf) can help improve patient compliance
- MicroLab has a built-in strip printer, while both MicroLoop and MicroLab can download data into our Spirometry PC Software program, or into our main SentrySuite software program
- 45 Expiratory and Inspiratory Indices measured (including Relaxed Indices) and 20+ Predicted Values available in Spirometry PC software (SPCS)
- Lung Age Assessment and Result Interpretation by ATS, BTS-NICE or Enright
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More