Orotracheal Lighted Stylets
The orotracheal lighted stylet offers a proven and effective means of tracheal intubation when standard intubation is otherwise difficult. With placement of Vyaire's Vital Signs orotracheal lighted stylet, clinicians can verify correct positioning by observing the bright glow in the anterior soft tissue of the neck. (No illumination can be seen when the stylet is placed in the esophagus.)
The orotracheal lighted stylet provides a critical, yet cost-effective option to have readily available where intubations may be performed, such as in the ED and the OR.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
Exceptionally bright light for intubation and position verification
- Self-contained handle unit, no batteries to replace, no switch to fail
- Single-patient-use stylets
- Eliminates reprocessing costs
- Stylet is flexible for use with or without a laryngoscope
- Applicable for the difficult airway and routine intubations
- Lightweight for portability and storage
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More