Oxycon Mobile Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing
Oxycon Mobile from Vyaire lets you determine metabolic response while exercising, working, or in settings that traditional, stationary metabolic systems cannot. The device records breath-by-breath data mounted to the subject's body via a comfortable vest and allows testing in children to adults and patients to athletes.
Features & Benefits
- Data is collected and sent to a host computer system via wireless transmission (telemetry), making the device suitable for use in a non-laboratory environments
- Volume measurements are made with a very lightweight, precise, bi-directional digital volume transducer (DVT)
- Sensorbox (SBx): Housing the fast response electrochemical oxygen measuring cell (response 80 ms after digital filtering) and a very fast hot wire carbon dioxide analyzer (response less then 80 ms)
- Data exchange unit (DEx): Unit that collects data from the Sensorbox and sends it telemetrically (range 1,000 m in open space area) to a base station connected to a computer
- Software includes automated calculations such as Anaerobic Threshold types (AE, AT, RCP), parameter display shows color-coded upper and lower limits of normal, sub-program macros for user-definable controls such as automated blood pressure recording and more
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More