New recently published randomized clinical trial data for SuperNO2VA™.
Impressive Results. A study in the European Journal of Anesthesiology showed that SuperNO2VA reduced the incidence and severity of hypoxemia compared to current standard of care.
Benefits of Choosing the SuperNO2VA™ Ventilation System
Kitted option requires only an oxygen source to deliver support.
Deliver both nasal positive airway pressure and oxygen.
Can be connected directly to an oxygen flow meter.
About SuperNO2VA™ Nasal PAP Ventilation System
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce the risk of hypoxemia due to upper airway obstruction in patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
- Stent open the upper airway to oxygenate patients before, during, and after surgery anywhere an oxygen source exists.
- Allow for nasal positive pressure delivery with open access to the oral cavity for procedures.
- Relieve upper airway obstruction due to decreased level of consciousness
- Maintain ventilation
- Rescue ventilate
- Ease access for intra-oral procedures
- Be used peri-operatively
Learn more about the SuperNO2VA™
View Case Report: Treating Upper Airway Obstruction
View Case Report: Treating Oxygen Failure in Angioedema
I want to receive additional SuperNO₂VA™ information
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.