LTV2™ Series Ventilators
Over the years, we have enhanced our LTV™ ventilators with a series of line extensions and improvements. Decades later, the LTV has established a reputation of reliability, versatility, and durability. With our new LTV2™ 2200 and LTV2 2150 models, we continue to innovate by providing more capabilities, higher performance, and greater portability. Plus, our LTV2 ventilators have an easy-to-use interface, making it simple to use for clinicians.
Features & Benefits
- Turbine technology eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source
- Oxygen resource management tool reduces oxygen consumption * 2200 model only
- Enhanced patient comfort and care with flow trigger and internal PEEP compensation
- Optimization trial settings
- Versatility with highly customizable settings to support patient success
- Hot swappable battery
- Low cost of ownership
- Data output capabilities
- NPPV enhancements
- Sigh breath for more natural breathing
- Improved power capabilities
- Institutional use and for intra-hospital transport
- Easy to read displays
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Supports invasive and non-invasive applications
The LTV2 is available in Japan. Please contact your local representative for additional information.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
Manuals and Training
Greatly enhance operational efficiency and productivity with these available product manuals and training materials.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More