bellavista™ 1000 Ventilator
bellavista offers adult and pediatric support with a powerful turbine, highly configurable user interface and lung protective features. This next generation ventilator combines cutting edge technology to deliver simplicity in clinical practice and support daily challenges across care settings. This new ventilator offers efficient ventilation and lung protection that’s focused on:
- Minimizing respiratory distress through advanced synchronization
- Reduced workload for clinicians through monitoring features like AnimatedLung and VentSummary
- Versatility with modes of ventilation to support adult and pediatric patients greater than 6 kg
- The bellavista 1000 offers a full spectrum of high performance features in a compact size including
- Adaptive Ventilation Mode - A smart ventilation mode faster weaning and a reduction of manual settings
- Synchrony tools - Improved patient synchrony with auto.sync, auto.rise and auto.leak
- SettingAssist - Foresee all ventilation settings with a comfortable and easy to use display
- Optional features to enhance the performance of bellavista:
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy improves the oxygenation of patients while enhancing patient comfort
- Lung Recruitment Tool provides an automated recruitment maneuver that is reliable and reproducible.
- Esophageal Pressure Monitoring to refine your lung protection strategy
Features & Benefits
State of the art technology with streamlined hardware that’s compact, powerful and durable. Offering robust performance with peak flows up to 260 L/min. Software intelligence that’s clinically proven and highly responsive.
User-centric design that’s as customizable, navigable and intuitive as using a smartphone. Compact hardware allows the user to ventilate on the go during intra-hospital transport with 4-hour battery life and easy-steer transport cart.
Configurable to meet the needs of any clinical practice.
Simplified, preventive maintenance for a low cost of ownership.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
Advanced Synchronization is available on Invasive (IV) and Non-Invasive ventilation. NIV is supported with the below algorithms to deliver high fidelity therapy synchronized to each patients breathing pattern:
The algorithms recognize the patient’s expiratory effort immediately, thus helping to reduce the work of breathing and breath-stacking. The inspiratory and expiratory triggers adapt to variable leaks to maintain optimum performance.
Use this dynamic tool to visualize the patient’s lung condition at a glance. The simple graphical interface helps highlight changes in the patient’s lung condition by showing various states of compliance, resistance and spontaneous breathing activity.
Vent Summary displays an overview of the most relevant weaning criteria, such as spontaneous breathing, PEEP and pressure support. The limits can be individually configured. As soon as the patient’s respiratory parameters are within the desired range, Vent Summary switches to green and a timer indicates how long the patient maintains your specific extubation criteria.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – June 7, 2019 – Vyaire Medical, a leader in global respiratory care, announces the appointment of Lisa Rose, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, and Debra Goetz, Chief Brand and Digital Officer to the Vyaire Executive Leadership team.Read More
CHICAGO - March 13, 2019- Vyaire Medical today announced an immediate global recall of the enFlow™ disposable cartridges used with the enFlow™ fluid warming system (part numbers 980200EU, 980202EU).Read More