bellavista™ 1000e Ventilator
The bellavista 1000e offers a full spectrum of high performance features in a compact size including:
- Adaptive Ventilation Mode - A smart ventilation mode faster weaning and a reduction of manual settings
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy improves the oxygenation of patients while enhancing patient comfort
- Lung Recruitment Tool provides an automated recruitment maneuver that is reliable and reproducible.
- Synchrony tools - Improved patient synchrony with auto.sync, auto.rise and auto.leak
- SettingAssist - Foresee all ventilation settings with a comfortable and easy to use display
Features & Benefits
The comprehensive features include:
- Neonatal to Adult ICU ventilator with high definition 17.3” touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface
- Adaptive Ventilation Mode
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Advanced NIV features
- Lung Recruitment Tool
- Minimum of 3 hours battery capacity
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
AVM is a smart ventilation mode that helps reduce user interaction and simplifies ventilator settings. By constantly measuring the patient's lung mechanics, AVM adapts, breath by breath, to patient respiratory requirements, whether in mandatory or spontaneous ventilation.
AVM constantly calculates the least work of breathing and guarantees an optimal ventilation pattern throughout the entire ventilation process, from intubation through the weaning process to extubation- automatically.
A graphical pulmonary display provides a useful way to understand and interpret lung mechanics and respiratory parameters including:
- Inspiratory resistance
- Static compliance
- Spontaneous activity
In bellavista the static compliance and inspiratory resistance is determined breath by breath with an advanced algorithm, available for every ventilation mode.
auto.sync optimizes synchronization of patients during spontaneous breathing.
auto.rise optimizes rise-time, breath by breath, preventing pressure overshoot caused by inadequate rise time settings.
auto.leak is a fully automated leak compensation algorithm that balances highly effective inspiratory and expiratory leaks up to 120 L/min. auto.leak, in combination with sensitive inspiration trigger, optimizes synchronization to adapt to the patient needs.
The benefits of High Flow Oxygen Therapy include:
- Enhanced patient comfort
The bellavista HFOT offers additional comfort with functions such as adjustable ramp and the option of continuous nebulisation during HFOT (with a pneumatic nebuliser).
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – January 21, 2020 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Gaurav Agarwal as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.Read More
CHICAGO and PLEASANTON, Calif. – January 8, 2020 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc. and Spirosure, Inc.Read More