bellavista™ NEO Ventilator
bellavista™ neo is designed to have the highest precision in volume and pressure control for your smallest and most sensitive patients. Engineered to support neonates with extremely low birth weights, it delivers tidal volume as low as 2 ml.
The innovative features on the bellavista neo include:
- Proximal Flow Sensor technology for sensitive and precise triggering
- Target Vent
- NIV mask mode
- nCPAP und NIPPV (pressure or flow-based ventilation)
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy with flows up to 60 L/min
- Setting Assist
- Intuitive navigation
- Mood buttons
- Dual Vent
Features & Benefits
- Large 13.3” color capacitive touch-screen
- Intuitive user interface
- Precise tidal volume delivery from 2 ml tidal volume
- nCPAP - Pressure or flow based operation
- High frequency nIPPV - up to 200 breaths/min
- Burst Backup provides more safety in nCPAP mode
- Configurable FiO2 delivery - Elevates FiO2 and duration for Oxygen Flush
- Compact and light high-end neonatal ventilator
- Internal batteries ensure uninterrupted operation for a minimum of 4 hours
Customer Education Resources
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
Target-controlled ventilation helps prevent pneumothorax and leads to more stable CO2 levels in neonatal patients. For patients with extremely low birth-weight, bellavista's neonatal TargetVent provides target volumes starting as low as 2mL tidal volume. TargetVent modes can also be used for non-invasive ventilation.
High Flow Oxygen Therapy improves the patient's comfort during respiratory support by using warmed and humidified gas when compared to conventional NIV therapy. The continuous flushing of fresh respiratory gas in the nasopharynx causes a reduction in the anatomical dead space, which considerably facilitates the removal of CO2.
The nCPAP mode monitors respiratory rate and provides additional safety for your smallest patients with an apnea alarm. nCPAP can be used on the basis of pressure or flow.
The biphasic, non-invasive nIPPV mode makes it possible to ventilate at high rates of up to 200 breaths per minute.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More