Vyntus™ BODY Plethysmograph
Vyntus™ BODY Plethysmograph
Designed to be different: Performance, Hygiene, Design.
The new Vyntus™ BODY stands for high value and outstanding quality down to the smallest details; makes hygiene routines fast and easy; improves patient comfort and safety with a low entry step of only 7 cm; and is equipped with an innovative, calibration-free and waterproof ultrasonic sensor for fast, reliable and accurate results.
The clean design of the Vyntus™ BODY is not only an elegant eyecatcher in your lab, but also helps healthcare professionals to make hygiene routines fast and easy.
Visit our Knowledge Base and learn how the latest SentrySuite software helps you achieve the best possible results according to the latest ATS/ERS 2019 Spirometry guidelines.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
- Our calibration-free ultrasonic sensor breaks new grounds in measurement technology. The sensor uses double shot technology leading to enhanced data resolution and precision. Higher accuracy and minimized drifts are achieved due to the dynamic flow correction and integrated polytubes on both sides of the ultrasonic sensor make the air laminar.
- The innovative flowpath valve is simple, maintenance-free, magnetically-controlled and highly responsive to patient effort. This means an easier and noise-reduced testing experience as well as testing it right the first time.
- Patient Centricity: No meshes or orifices mean a low resistance and very comfortable breathing feeling for the patient.
- Flexible 3D-Arm: the Vyntus™ BODY offers a flexible 3D arm that can be extended outside of the cabin up to an impressive reach of 63 cm. It is adjustable in height and position and perfectly adapts to your patients needs. Patients in a wheelchair can be measured easily and comfortably outside the cabin.
- The Vyntus™ BODY is barrier free and improves patient comfort and safety with a low entry step of only 7 cm and a stable hand grip for easy entry and exit.
- Equally spread magnets for a tight closure of the door, making exact measurement results possible.
The whole system of the Vyntus™ BODY makes hygiene routines fast and easy while complying with highest hygiene standards. The ultrasonic flow sensor is waterproof and can easily be disinfected.
Using MicroGard filters allows you to clean downstreamed parts every three months only (based on the Bio Burden DIN EN ISO 11737-1: Report 18AA0088).
Measurement testing capabilities
- Enhanced Spirometry: Slow Spirometry, Forced Spirometry and Maximum Voluntary Ventilation, ERV, VC, IC; FEV1, FVC; MVV, etc.
- Absolute Static Lung Volumes: FRCpleth, RV, TLC
- (Specific) Airways Resistance: sReff, sRtot, sR0.5 and determination of Reff, Rtot, R0.5, etc.
All in one cabin options
- SB Diffusion: Realtime with determination of DLCO, KCO, VA, TLC, FRC, RV - additional intra-breath method without breath-hold and trapped air evaluation
- Rocc: Single occlusion resistance measurement
- MIP/MEP: Maximum Inspiratory and Expiratory Pressures
- P0.1: Respiratory drive at tidal breathing
- Bronchial Challenge Testing: Vyntus APS - for automated, software controlled, safe and accurate bronchial provocation testing