APS Nebulizer System
APS nebulizer system integrates into Vyaire MasterScreen™ and Vyntus™ instruments - Spirometry, IOS Impulse Oscillometry, Rocc and BODY Plethysmography. The nebulizer system is powered by SentrySuite™ software and is able to test a broad age range: from 4 years to adult. Choose between single and multiple concentration testing.
Features & Benefits
- Computer-controlled nebulization guarantees the amount of drug inhaled is reproducible
- Real-time visualization of dose administration and breathing patterns
- The two modes of administration, pulse or continuous nebulization, allow for a broad age range to be tested
- User-defined, end-of-test criteria supports both PC and PD calculations based on FEV1, R5, Fres, sRaw, sGaw, etc.
- The APS uses a high efficiency filter to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination
- Intelligent SentrySuite™ software guides the user through the entire measurement process – protocol customization and improved observation module –control both time and volume of nebulization, automatic threshold calculation, and automated feedback triggers for each protocol step
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
Choose out of two modes of administration, i.e. pulse or continuous nebulization. The process is time and volume
controlled so that the highest drug efficiency is guaranteed. After each provocation step the software calculates the actual dose that has been administered. When the pre-set dose has been achieved the compressor automatically
Stay in control during nebulization with real-time visualization of dose administration and breathing patterns during nebulization.
The build-in intelligence of the observation module ensures patient safety whilst achieving accurate provocation thresholds (automated PD, PC calculation). After the initial baseline measurement to exclude a contra-indication, the software monitors the patient’s response to each provocation step. It either automatically progresses to the next provocation step or flags that the pre-set provocation level has been achieved.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More