Vyntus™ PNEUMO Spirometer
Vyntus™ PNEUMO Spirometer
The modular JAEGER Vyntus™ PNEUMO belongs to the Vyntus Family and is combinable with Vyntus APS for bronchial challenge testing and/or Vyntus IOS Impulse Oscillometry for measuring central and peripheral airway resistance.
Use your Vyntus™ PNEUMO for all of the essential spirometry testing: Flow/Volume-loop (FVC), Slow Vital Capacity (SVC), Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV), Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control.
Optionally, Vyntus™ PNEUMO allows expanding your diagnostic possibilities with measurements like Rocc, P0.1, Pmax, SNIP, rhinomanometry and compliance. Vyntus™ PNEUMO is enhanced by the workflow- and quality-driven SentrySuite™ Software.
The reliable, proven, accurate, heated JAEGER pneumotach has been selected as the measurement device of choice in hundreds of publications. Its excellent dynamic range allows for testing a broad population, from small children to athletes. Thousands of PFT labs profit daily from its high performance.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
- Flow/Volume-loop (FVC)
- Slow Vital Capacity (SVC)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control
- Rocc allows for easy and fast Resistance testing with just one single occlusion during tidal breathing
- MIP/MEP Maximal inspiratory and expiratory pressures for measuring respiratory muscle strength
- SNIP to measure Sniff nasal inspiratory pressures
- P0.1 to easily measure tidal breathing respiratory drive
- Rhinomanometry allows the examination and evaluation of nasal flows and resistances
- Dynamic and static compliance for determination of lung elasticity
- Bronchial Challenge testing program with automatic calculation of PD/PC
- Vyntus IOS complements spirometry with airway resistance analysis during tidal breathing; from elderly down to young children and patients with neuromuscular disease
- Vyntus APS dosimeter for automated and safe bronchial challenge testing and classification incl. bronchial challenge testing program
The Latest News
Vyaire Medical Appoints John Bibb as Group Chief Executive Officer
May 24, 2023
Vyaire Medical Completes Sale of Consumables Business to SunMed
May 01, 2023
Vyaire Medical to Sell Consumables Business to SunMed
March 28, 2023
Vyaire Medical Issues Voluntary Correction for Certain bellavista™ Ventilators in Specific Software Configurations
February 04, 2022