Vyntus™ PNEUMO Spirometer
The modular JAEGER Vyntus™ PNEUMO belongs to the Vyntus Family and is combinable with Vyntus APS for bronchial challenge testing and/or Vyntus IOS Impulse Oscillometry for measuring central and peripheral airway resistance.
Use your Vyntus™ PNEUMO for all of the essential spirometry testing: Flow/Volume-loop (FVC), Slow Vital Capacity (SVC), Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV), Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control.
Optionally, Vyntus™ PNEUMO allows expanding your diagnostic possibilities with measurements like Rocc, P0.1, Pmax, SNIP, rhinomanometry and compliance. Vyntus™ PNEUMO is enhanced by the workflow- and quality-driven SentrySuite™ Software.
The reliable, proven, accurate, heated JAEGER pneumotach has been selected as the measurement device of choice in hundreds of publications. Its excellent dynamic range allows for testing a broad population, from small children to athletes. Thousands of PFT labs profit daily from its high performance.
Features & Benefits
- Take advantage of extensive patient data management including digital questionnaires.
- Increase operator efficiency and patient compliance with text and animated tools providing valuable ‘hands-on’ guidance. Capture the patient's attention with a choice of 10 animated incentives.
- Optimise laboratory output with Quality Control based on ATS/ERS guidelines, during or after measurements, including colour-coded repeatability graph.
- Choose your reference set from a broad range of standard authors incl. the new Quanjer GLI 2012 reference equations. Customisation is possible with editable reference modules and equations.
- Adapt your scoring to fit your need with a choice of numerical and graphical standard scores: %Reference, Z-score, Upper Limit, Lower Limit, Standard Deviation.
- Follow your patients’ disease progress with trending functionality for all parameters.
- Improve your through-put with the Review program that holds all tools to efficiently complete the test procedure; quick filters to effectively sort visits, pre-defined text macros and templates, direct short-cuts to the measurement application and split-screen display of report and interpretation tools.
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
- Flow/Volume-loop (FVC)
- Slow Vital Capacity (SVC)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control
- Rocc allows for easy and fast Resistance testing with just one single occlusion during tidal breathing
- MIP/MEP Maximal inspiratory and expiratory pressures for measuring respiratory muscle strength
- SNIP to measure Sniff nasal inspiratory pressures
- P0.1 to easily measure tidal breathing respiratory drive
- Rhinomanometry allows the examination and evaluation of nasal flows and resistances
- Dynamic and static compliance for determination of lung elasticity
- Bronchial Challenge testing program with automatic calculation of PD/PC
- Vyntus IOS complements spirometry with airway resistance analysis during tidal breathing; from elderly down to young children and patients with neuromuscular disease
- Vyntus APS dosimeter for automated and safe bronchial challenge testing and classification incl. bronchial challenge testing program
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More