Vyntus™ CPX Metabolic Cart
The Vyntus™ CPX is an accurate, reliable system that collects full breath-by-breath data and allows the determination of a subject's metabolic response. It can be used on adults and children, whether patients or athletes.
The Vyntus™ CPX is the result of over 50 years of experience in the development of CPET devices.
Together with the Vyntus™ ECG, this Metabolic Cart is a powerful combination.
- Accurate: Built on trusted high-end sensor technology
- Helpful: Automated software guidance during testing and results evaluation
- Integrated: 12-Lead-Bluetooth ECG, on-board pulse oximeter, and automated volume/gas calibration
Features & Benefits
- Report Designer program for customized reports
- Comprehensive Protocol Editor program for creating individual ramp, step and weight dependent protocols
- Layout Editor program for adjusting graphs and parameter sets
- High/Low FIO2, Mixing Chamber Mode and Canopy Indirect Calorimetry optional
- Integrated pulse oximetry
- Automatic volume and gas calibration
- Automatic Evaluation Workflow including ventilatory threshold determination and slope calculation
Please note, all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative. The information provided in this site is intended for healthcare professionals.
- User interface
- Network interface
- HIS connection
- Combined report
- Program to train
- Central database
Step away from the syringe with our fully automated flow/volume DVT calibration. Gas calibrations are automated.
- Only one gas tank needed
- No moving of sample line to cal port anymore
- Results include delay and response times
Our Digital Volume Transducer (DVT) is the perfect choice for testing patients and elite athletes. The DVT flat-vane doesn't have the lag of a turbine system or the need for laminar airflow like a traditional pneumotach. It adds minimal resistance to airflow and meets the 24-wave form test of ATS/ERS
Easily swap out the oxygen analyzer of your Vyntus™ CPX and you're set for another two years
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More